Tuesday, July 27, 2010

About Us

URGENT.  - Blog closing for updating of more orders.
Please Read!

FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO DO REFUND, DO TEXT ME @ 98418860, WITH YOUR NAME, INVOICE NUMBER, ACCOUNT NO. AND REFUND AMOUNT. THOSE WHO TEXT ME WITHOUT THE ABOVE DETAILS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAIN.

Read Before Ordering:

1) Currently All price are set as Wholesales price. There is NO min ordering amount required.

2) Please DO NOT SMS me about enquiries. Please kindly email or call me.
- The reasons is my Handphone bill went up and I can't text when I m in Malaysia. Further more, most questions that dearies asked, is already stated in my blog.
- Don be shy, just call me. I m just a normal teenage girl, may be jus a few yrs older than u.

Eg: Does the Ribbon Ring come in GOLD? (All stated in the blog)
Eg: Can you send out my items before PAYMENT done? (Obviously No.)
Eg: Will you be restocking and add on more things... ( Yes, but can don use sms. Can email and ask?)
3) - Please do not asked for free meet up.
- If you have problem with payment, then sent concealed cash.

4) Miss JT won't be responsible for people who had lost their mail via NORMAL POSTAGE.
- Dear Dearies, for those who has lost your mail via normal postage, normally Miss JT will replaced you only when you are first timer. But some of them are really too demanding.
- If it a person purchase $50 dollars items and it is lost, am I suppose to refund her and is it my fault to lost the mail?
- Therefore, even you are first timer, Miss JT will not be responsible for the lost of mail.